How it works - creating a list
You can create your list at any time before your event and your list can be open for as long as you want (right up until the day of your event, if you prefer).
1. Click on Create Registry
2. Browse our collection and click the Add To Gift Registry button for any items that take your fancy. You may add items that are not in stock to your list. If/when they are restocked they will show as an option for purchase on your list.
3. Click Complete List and personalise it with imagery or words if you wish.
4. Send an email to email@example.com and we can create a personalised code for your guests to use to access free shipping (we apologise this isn't automatic - we're working on it).
5. We will allocate each couple a code that they can send to all guests to be inputted at checkout. Normally this code is the name/s of the couple but can be anything you choose. Please let us know what you would like this code to be before you send out information to your guests (or we can allocate you one if you prefer) and we can email it out to you.
6. Send out a link to your gift list (with your free shipping code) to your guests.
7. Your list will be live and available to shop immediately. You can check on or amend your list at any time.
If you don't wish to use our free shipping service, simply skip steps 4 and 5.
We will prepare your products and contact you before your event to arrange delivery at a convenient time and place.